Cutest Floral High-Top Sneakers in Blue
Running errands, hanging out with friends, or going to a BBQ - these floral, lavender sneakers will effortlessly take you through the day in style and comfort! They're easily paired with jeans, wide-leg pants, shorts, and even skirts.
Perfect as wedding sneakers!
Looking for custom bridal sneakers you can wear after your wedding time and time again? Without being overly bridal, these wedding sneakers will fit in seamlessly into your wedding day look, but they're the perfect bridal sneakers that can be worn long after you say "I do.”
These sneakers match the "When Yes Means Forever Bridal Sneakers" as bridesmaid sneakers.
- The print will never fade or wash off
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Canvas and PU upper material with EVA padded insoles
- Suitable for both men and women
Our products are designed in-house and sold exclusively on our website.
All of our products are made to order so we produce ZERO waste. This “Slow Fashion” approach with custom-made apparel makes a positive impact on the environment and gives you unique products that are not available anywhere else.
It means that production takes a little longer, please allow 5-10 days to receive a tracking number and 4-15 days for delivery - all good things take time.
Orders can only be upgraded to expedited shipping if they contain both the customer's email address as well as their phone number. Please make sure to add your contact information at checkout!
Fulfillment (time to produce your custom item): 5-10 days
Shipping time: 4-15 days after fulfillment
Size & Fit
- Runs TTS
- See size chart
What if I am between shoe sizes?
- We recommend you should size up.
Does 0.5 size make a difference in shoes?
- Yes, it certainly does! Wearing shoes that are too small can cause pain and injuries. If the shoes are a bit too large, you can still wear thicker socks.
Is one foot bigger than the other?
- It is common for people to have one foot that is slightly bigger than the other. Our tip is that you should buy shoes that fit the larger foot.
Not a Cinderella moment?
We know it's not easy to order shoes online, so offer Right Fit Guarantee. If the shoes you receive don’t fit, we will replace them with a pair that does (within two sizes smaller or larger).
For details, please read our return policy.
Make sure that your favorite items remain long-loved pieces for years to come: spot clean only, wipe clean