THE COOLEST MONOGRAMMED HIGH-TOP CANVAS SNEAKERS TO ADD TO YOUR WARDROBE
Running errands, hanging out with friends, or going to a BBQ - these sneakers will effortlessly take you through the day in style and comfort! They're easily paired with jeans, wide-leg pants, shorts, and even skirts.
We created some timeless designs for this laid-back footwear.
How personalization works
1. Add your 3 letter monogram
This is how: monograms feature the initial of the first name on the left, last name in the middle, and middle name on the right. Example for Katie Sarah Brown: KBS
2. Order the shoes as usual
3. Wait for your cool, custom kicks to get designed, produced, and shipped to you!
4. Rock your custom-made, personalized kicks!
- The print will never fade or wash off
- Full canvas double-sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Canvas and PU upper material with EVA padded insoles
- Suitable for both men and women
All of our shoes are custom-made. It means that they are first designed with your personalized details and then made just for you. It takes some time to receive them, but all good things take time.
Please allow 5-12 days to receive a tracking number and 4-15 days for delivery - all good things take time.
Fulfillment (time to produce your custom item): 5-12 days
Printed and shipped from China.
Shipping time: 4-15 days after fulfillment
Orders can only be upgraded to expedited shipping if they contain both the customer's email address as well as their phone number. Please add your phone number at checkout when you place your order. Thank you!
Size & Fit
- Runs TTS, slim-fit
- See size chart
What if I am between shoe sizes?
- We recommend you should size up.
Does 0.5 size make a difference in shoes?
- Yes, it certainly does! Wearing shoes that are too small can cause pain and injuries. If the shoes are a bit too large, you can still wear thicker socks.
Is one foot bigger than the other?
- It is common for people to have one foot that is slightly bigger than the other. Our tip is that you should buy shoes that fit the larger foot.
Return policy for personalized items
Due to the custom nature and permanent processes of personalization, all monogrammed or otherwise customized items cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. Please refer to the sizing guide of each individual shoe, and ask any questions prior to ordering items to ensure satisfaction with your purchase.
For details, please read our return policy.
Make sure that your favorite items remain long-loved pieces for years to come: spot clean only, wipe clean